This excellent 4 1/2 hour course (including breaks) is designed for to help people develop a better understanding of mental health issues & maintaining wellbeing. The training is delivered securely & safely online via Zoom video conference software.
This introductory four hour session raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
· What mental health is and how to challenge stigma.
· A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues.
· An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining well-being.
· Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
The cost for our open/public access course is £40 +VAT (£48 inclusive) per person.
Costs for in-house training courses for your organisation can be requested by e-mailing us via: email@example.com
· Half day face to face course
· Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
· We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
Everyone who completes the will receive:
· A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
· A manual to refer to whenever you need it
· A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
This excellent 4 hour introduction to mental health training session is as follows:
· What is mental health?
· Mental Health Continuum.
· Factors which affect mental health.
· Stress and stress management.
· Spotting signs of distress.
Mental health conditions:
· Anxiety disorders.
· Eating disorders.
· Take 10 Together - starting a supportive conversation.
· Supporting mental health in the workplace.
· Useful statistics.
All our current online course dates are listed below, and you can book via our Eventbrite page by clicking the "Book Now" button below or you can avoid the booking fee by e-mailing us via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the date of the course you wish to attend.
MHFA999 LTD is a Private Limited Company
Registered Company No: 11656228
Registered address: 19 Ackers Lane, Carrington, Manchester, M31 4BF
Copyright ©2016 MHFA999 LTD - All Rights Reserved.
MENTAL HEALTH IS AS IMPORTANT AS PHYSICAL HEALTH