The two day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider. Training is delivered through a mix of 4 individual e-learning activities hosted on the MHFA England Online Learning Hub and 4 live sessions delivered securely in the virtual classroom via Zoom video conference software.
Individual learning will be based on a combination of videos, workbook activities, quizzes and reading, which can be done at an individual's own pace in advance of each live session. The live sessions will be led by me and will be a mix of slides, videos, group discussions and case study activities. All pre-learning must be completed to receive your certificate.
The cost for this excellent and invaluable training course with me at MHFA999 LTD is just £190 +VAT per person. Costs for in-house training for your organisation can be obtained by contacting us direct via email@example.com
The schedule for this course is as follows:
• E-learn session 1 – 1 hour on the morning of (date) between 09:00 & 12:00
• Live session 1 – 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on (date)
• E-learn session 2 – 2 hours on the morning of (date) between 09:00 & 12:00
• Live session 2 – 2 ½ hours from 13:00 to 15:30 on (date)
• E-learn session 3 - 2 hours on the morning of (date) between 09:00 & 12:00
• Live session 3 – 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on (date)
• E-learn session 4 - 2 hours on the morning of (date) between 09:00 & 12:00
• Live session 4 – 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on (date)
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course that teaches people how to spot the signs of mental ill-health and provide skills to support positive wellbeing. On completion of the course you will have an understanding of common mental health issues and have the skills and confidence to start a conversation about mental health.
The course covers all of the same subject matter as our traditional course that is delivered in the physical environment. This information is covered on our Adult/Workplace Mental Health First Aid page.
All our current online course dates are listed below, and you can book via our Eventbrite page by clicking the course dates below or you can avoid the booking fee by e-mailing us via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dates of the course you wish to attend.
Remember that each set of 4 dates is one course:
More dates for 2021 will be announced very soon!
MHFA999 LTD is a Private Limited Company
Registered Company No: 11656228
Registered address: 19 Ackers Lane, Carrington, Manchester, M31 4BF
Copyright ©2016 MHFA999 LTD - All Rights Reserved.
MENTAL HEALTH IS AS IMPORTANT AS PHYSICAL HEALTH